For example, you own a local flower store and you want people to learn about it not only from seeing it in the street when they are passing by, but from other channels too.
One of the channels you can use to expand your client base is to establish an online presence for your business. So, what you can do - just sit down and order or create your own website. This website may consist of a home page, a blog, and an online store, where your clients can place orders. However, they can also reach you offline, so you probably would want to add a map and directions to your shop, as well as mention your telephone number, so they can give you a call.In this case you as a business owner can use Google Analytics to:
• Monitor the efficiency of Google Ads, emailing campaigns, and partnerships
• See what online sources bring the most traffic to your website
• Analyze the demographic characteristics of your visitors to better understand your target audience
• Understand the online behavior of your potential clients
• Test several content strategies and see what your potential audience is eager to read about
• Identify spots where users leave and work on an action plan to prolong a user session
• And many many more....